Rotor Wing Pilot Featured
- Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Job ID
Rotor Wing Pilot job at Northeast Healthcare Recruitment in Rock Hill SC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Rock Hill South Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Nationwide Helicopter Rotor Wing Pilot openings contact us for locations.
Our Helicopter Pilots are responsible for making sure the aircraft and weather conditions are safe to transport medical crew and patient to receiving hospitals. Pilots are responsible for compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM) General Operations Manual guidelines (GOM) and thorough knowledge of our policies and procedures.Education and Experience:
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experienceBachelors degree preferredOperation and Safety Requirements:
- As a member of the Flight Crew any person employed in this position shall maintain a weight not to exceed 250 pounds and shall be less than seventy (70) years old.Skills:
- Pilots must have flown in category for a commercial operator or in the military within the previous 24 monthsMaintains positive interpersonal relationships with colleagues EMS representatives hospitals and the public and strives to maintain a friendly and professional working environmentVisual Flight Rules (VFR) Program:
- 2000 total flight hours with minimum of 1500 flight hours in category1000 hours PIC in category500 hours of rotor wing turbine time200 hours of cross-country flight time at least 50 hours of which were at night100 hours unaided night as PIC (50 hours of unaided can be substituted for by 100 hours of NVG time but cannot be reduced below 50 hours of unaided time)50 hours total actual or hood instrument time in flight and in category (simulator time does not count) (for a RW candidate who is FW rated 100 hours or greater of FW actual or hood Instrument time can reduce the RW required instrument time to 25 hours).Instrument Flight rules (IFR) Program:
- 2500 total flight hours with a minimum of 2000 hours in category1000 hours PIC in category500 hours of cross-country flight time 100 hours of night flight time75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time at least 50 hours which were in flight in an aircraft including 20 hours in actual instrument conditions in categoryCertificates Licenses Registrations:
- Commercial and Instrument Rating (for category and class of aircraft) ATP rating in category meets this requirementFirst OR Second-Class FAA Medical certificate required. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs family practice jobs family practitioner jobs family medicine specialist jobs
Northeast Healthcare Recruitment Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.