Medical Pilot Sign On Bonus Featured
- Pilot, Virginia
- Job ID
Medical Sign On Bonus job at Northeast Healthcare Recruitment in Pilot VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Bariatric Medicine opening in Pilot Virginia.
Sign on Bonus up to $25000! VFR Captain to join our air medical team. Schedule is 7&7 housing will not be provided candidates must live within a one-hour drive or sixty (60) miles from the base (whichever is greater) of the candidates residence . Salary: Regular Pilot Air Medical.
- B407 VFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement per CBA
- Relocation package is available - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement per CBA
Qualifications and Experience:
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement 2000 Total Hours 1500 Hours Helicopter 1000 Hours PIC Helicopters 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for single and twin engine helicopter.
- Must be able to pass FAA physical exam and our Air Medical functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment lift 100 pounds) drug screening and background screen
- B407 Qualified and Current Preferred
- 2 Years EMS Experience Preferred 100 Hours Mountain Time Preferred 150 Hours Night Time or 10 Hours Night Time in Past 36 Months Preferred Night Vision Goggles Experience Preferred 200 Hours in Type Preferred 100 Hours Instrument Time or 10 Hours Instrument Time in Past 36 Months Preferred
- Strong Communication Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- for Traditional Only Interview and acceptance by customer
- for Traditional Verify with Area Manager Annual Flu Vaccine
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment lift up to 100 pounds) and drug and background screening
Northeast Healthcare Recruitment Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.