Challenger 350 Pilot Home Based
- Home Based,
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Challenger 350 Pilot job at Nicholas Air in Home Based
Description, duties, responsibilities
NICHOLAS AIR welcomes the application of those who want to join the most exclusive flight line in the industry. NICHOLAS AIR pilots are not just superior aviators, enjoying the excitement of new and unique destinations every day, they are also required to deliver premier customer service to a small, refined group of Members. NICHOLAS AIR pilots enjoy a better quality of life, a host of benefits, the ability to fly the newest and best-kept jet fleet in private air travel, lucrative opportunities to upgrade in airframe type and/or into management positions, and limitless potential for additional compensation. Making it to the NICHOLAS AIR flight line requires you to meet a very stringent set of quality standards, with less than 5% of candidate applications being selected.
Our motto, “You’re a Name, Not a Number” is important to us, as it enables our employees to be part of a team and not a union. Our performance-based incentives allow you to control your own career for growth and advancement. If you are selected to become part of the NICHOLAS AIR Team, you will enjoy our strong commitment to running a sustainable business model that, for over 25 years, has afforded our employees job security no matter the economic climate, ensuring Flight Crews have never been subject to pay-cuts or furloughs.
NICHOLAS AIR offers highly competitive compensation based on the aircraft type, your qualifications, and schedule. Some, but not all, of the advantages in becoming a pilot for NICHOLAS AIR include:
- Home-Based with 15/13 or 8/6 Set Schedule
- Potential Upgrade to Captain Within 12 Months
- Full Salary Begins Upon Hire
- Base Salary Raises Every 400 Hours
- Bonuses Every 1,000 Hours Flown: $10,000 for 1,000 Hours Flown, $20,000 for 2,000 Hours Flown, $30,000 for 3,000 Hours, Etc.
- Average Fleet Age of 5 years
- Open Door Policy to management
- Exclusive membership base of clientele which equates to a better experience for everyone.
Your qualifications, prior experience, and preferred schedule will determine which of the 5 different airframes you are considered for, as well as which base salary tier you may be offered. The exclusively owned and operated NICHOLAS AIR fleet has an average age of under 5 years and includes:
- Phenom 100
- Phenom 300E
- Citation CJ3+
- Citation Latitude
- Challenger 350
NICHOLAS AIR offers:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Benefits with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Meal Allowance Up To $65/Day
- CTP Reimbursement and KCM Badges Provided
- Unique Pilot Uniforms
- Family atmosphere
- Experience leadership team. Not just hired hands.
- Longest tenured Founder/CEO in the same operation.
- Largest solely owned Private Air Travel Company in the United States.
All pilots employed by NICHOLAS AIR must have the following:
- A positive attitude with a wiliness to learn the NICHOLAS AIR way.
- First Class Medical
- Never Failed a Drug or Alcohol Test
- Passport allowing unrestricted international travel
Competitive CAPTAIN candidates should have the following minimums:
- Airline Transport Pilot
- Experience in any of the following: Phenom 100, Phenom 300/E, Citation CJ3+, Citation Latitude, or Challenger 300/350.
- 3,000 hours TT
- 1,000 hours PIC
- 500 hours multi-engine
- 500 hours cross country
- 100 hours night
- 100 hours instrument (actual)
- 100 hours turbine
Competitive FIRST OFFICER candidates should have the following minimums:
- Commercial Pilot with Instrument rating
- 1,000 hours TT
- 250 hours multi-engine
- 250 hours cross country
- 50 hours night
- 50 hours instrument (actual)
- 50 hours turbine
Deviation from these minimums may be allowed at the discretion of Chief Pilot and Director of Operations.
Phenom 300 Pilot Home Based Home Based
Assistant Chief Pilot Oxford MS
Aircraft Maintenance Technician AP Oxford MS
Assistant Director of Operations Oxford MS
Aircraft Cabin Interior Specialist Oxford MS
Director of Maintenance Oxford MS
Nicholas Air Company Overview
WORK FOR ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE JET SERVICE PROVIDERS NICHOLAS AIR is a membership-based private jet company, providing services both domestically and internationally. Founded in 1997 by Nicholas Correnti, the company focuses on safety, quality, efficiency, and innovation. Serving the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean, NICHOLAS AIR provides four flexible programs including Jet Card, Jet Lease, Jet Share, and Aircraft Management Services. NICHOLAS AIR is not a charter or brokerage company which fundamentally differentiates us from other providers in the private air travel industry. Delivering exceptional service, reliability, flexibility, and convenience sets us apart to meet the demands and high expectations of our Members. NICHOLAS AIR provides an elite private air travel experience to a select group of individuals. Our Membership base consists of some of the most prominent individuals in the world, including professional athletes, top-tier executives, celebrities, musicians, and wealthy retirees. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law. OUR MISSION STATEMENT To provide a highly personalized and unique private air travel experience. Making a difference in the lives of our Members by maintaining the highest safety and quality standards.
- Job Feed
- News Feed