Sr Electrical Engineer Aerospace Featured
- Akron, Ohio
- Job ID
Sr Electrical Engineer Aerospace job at NESCO Resource in Akron OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
NESCO Engineering and IT is currently seeking a Aerospace SR Electrical Engineer to work permanently in OHIO. Relocation assistance available
Sr. Electrical Engineer will design and develop Aeronautic control systems critical systems in hardware digital systems LCD controllers and prototyping in FPGA. Product design and development includes all flows and activities for designing high-quality hard-IP-cores including synthesis test and layout generation for technically sound and marketable products using imaginative thorough and practicable solutions. Must have Aviation RTCA DO-254 Planning Hardware Design Processes and Supporting Processes.
Focus of Responsibilities
- Leads and mentors engineering team with solid understanding of DO-254 engineering disciplines modeling requirements analysis and design implementation test and deployment - organized along four project lifecycle phases of conception elaboration construction and transition with ability to train others
- Demonstrates product development expertise for commercial and military avionics systems or Related DO-254/178B and DO-160 process/document creation and formatting including technical specifications and test procedures and execution
- Develop and maintain company and customer required documentation (specifications etc.)
- Prepares a range of reports by collecting analyzing and summarizing information .
- Communicates complex technical information to others in a clear and effective manner
- Uses discretion and independent judgment when evaluating courses of action; makes decisions after considering various options.
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or other related field (Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Aerospace Engineering) with 8+ years of engineering experience; aerospace Electrical / Electronic Design Hardware Products and Systems under DO-254/178B and DO-160 life cycle process.
- Working knowledge of hardware development in accordance with RTCA/DO-254
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to motivate others while focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills to convey Radio Technical product expertise particularly in customer/supplier interaction
- Ability to prepare and present clear technically accurate and documented design explanation
- Working experience with Altium Jira DOORS Matlab Simulink or those alike
- Strong understanding of managing sensitive information document control and management for product design and development for testability and manufacturability in aerospace military or defense industry
- Experience working in a multi-cultural/diverse Electrical Hardware Product Engineering and Manufacturing organization
For immediate consideration for this Permanent SR Electrical Engineer in OHIO Apply Now or contact Rob at 520.###.#### to schedule an interview.
NESCO Resource Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.