Sr Manufacturing Engineer Aerospace Machining Lake Zurich Hot
- Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Job ID
Sr Manufacturing Engineer Aerospace Machining job at Michael Page in Lake Zurich IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression national origin age disability veteran status marital status or based on an individuals status in any group or class protected by applicable federal state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities women the disabled protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to serve as the lead engineer on all technical projects for their largest customers. This individual will work towards improving and designing new manufacturing processes that will be used for current and future projects.
Our client has been an industry leader supplying precision machined Aerospace components for over 75 years. They have been experience significant growth due to the increase in demand from their largest customers in the industry including Boeing and honeywell.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements researching designing modifying and testing new manufacturing methods and equipment
- Prioritize customer projects depending on current needs
- Troubleshoot CNC programs
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design fabrication assembly tooling and materials
- Collaborate with other manufacturing groups including quality and production to ensure production goals are met
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production labor and material costs
- Write new and modify existing CNC machining programs determine processing methods tooling needs and tool feed and speeds for most efficient and cost effective operation
- 4+ years as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- Prior experience as a CNC Operator or CNC Programmer strongly preferred
- Strong familiarity with CNC lathes or mills
- Strong communicator
- Prior knowledge of Mastercam Solidworks or AutoCad
- Ability to be hands-on and a true problem solver in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Project management skills
- Competitive Base Salary ($80K-$110 Depending on experience)
- 2-3 Weeks PTO Package
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Blue-Cross Blue-Shield Health Insurance
- STLT Life Insurance Dental
- Apply today to have your resume considered in 24 Hours!!
Michael Page Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.