Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot Ifr pic Ec145 Min Hot
- Mineral Point, Wisconsin
- Job ID
Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot Ifr pic Ec145 Min job at Metro Aviation in Mineral Point WI
Description, duties, responsibilities
$2000 Sign-On Bonus
$5000 Retention Bonus
$25000 Hardship Stipend
Metro Aviation is seeking a Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (IFR/PIC) (EC145) in Mineral Point Wisconsin for the University of Wisconsin MedFlight program.
Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality traditional aircraft operations completions and maintenance so that we will:
- Allow our customers to safely and effectively accomplish their mission profile
- Allow our employees to exercise their talents and maximize their potential and
- Ensure the financial stability of the corporation.
Our goal is to find qualified candidates who value our mission and contribute to our overall safety culture.
We invest in the well-being of our employees. The following FREE benefits are offered to all full time employees: family health and prescription insurance family dental insurance family vision insurance life insurance short term disability and an Employee Assistance Program.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
- FAA 1st Class Medical REQUIRED
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Total Flight Time = 2000 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command Helicopter Time = 1000 hours
- Turbine Helicopter Time = 500 hours
- Cross Country Flight Time = 500 hours
- Night Flight Time = 100 hours including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time = 75 hours (50 in flight)
- Air Medical operations
- Single Pilot IFR operations
- Night Vision Goggle operations
- Candidate must be approved by the program
- Some locations require a maximum flight-ready.
- Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
- Prolonged periods of standing sitting and walking
- Ability to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing pulling reaching and lifting
- Capable of lifting 40 pounds floor to bench height
- Ability to hear and respond to routine aircraft noises
- Maintain a "duty" weight (body weight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) if applicable per program
- Ability to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested
- Require close and distant visual capability
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing)
STATUS and SCHEDULE
- Full Time
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- 12 hour shifts
- Workover available depending on needs of the program
Metro Aviation does not have a Visa Sponsorship program at this time
Metro Aviation is committed to employees customers and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies programs and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees including recruitment employment promotion transfer training working conditions wages and salary administration employee benefits and application of policies.
Metro Aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.