Tractor Trailer Driver Featured
- Orlando, Florida
- Job ID
Tractor Trailer Driver job at Menzies Aviation in Orlando FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Now hiring Tractor Trailer Drivers at PBI - Local Routes
+ Two years + experience
+ CDL Class A
+ With Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
+ TWIC Card ( willing to obtain)
The following is required to be presented:
- Valid and Unexpired CDL Driver’s License.- Secondary ID. (Social Security Card Passport etc.)- Updated Resume.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.- Complies with the location’s attendance/tardiness standards.- Meets Company and customer performance and grooming standards.- Ability to safely operate a tractor trailer/tanker filled with liquid on a highway obeying all traffic laws; and maintaining a valid driver’s license.
- Must have CDLs Class A- Must Have TWIC card- Must have HAZ-Mat endorsements- Must 2 + years of driving / over the road experience- Able to lift and attach fuel hose to load fuel into tanker.- Able to lift and attach fuel hose to unload fuel from tanker into fuel facility.- Able to qualify and meet Pt. Everglades Security Check.- Able to meet various terminal qualifications at Pt. Everglades.- Reports status of daily operations to the supervisor and/or manager; and completing daily truck - sheets and vehicle inspections.
- Knowledge and compliance with all safety procedures; including reporting incidents and injuries immediately to supervisor.- Performs other service functions as required.
- Responsible for safely operating tractor trailer/tanker.- Able to load Jet-A Fuel at terminal and offload at Menzies Aviation Facility.- Reports status of daily operations to the supervisor and/or manager; complete daily truck sheets and vehicle inspections.- Knowledge and compliance with all safety procedures
- Comply with all safety procedures and report incidents immediately.- Performs other service functions as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour
+ 1 year: Tractor Trailer Driving
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Menzies Aviation Company Overview
With more than 200 airport operations across 6 continents, Menzies Aviation relies on more than 30,000 employees to ensure that our services hit the heights which are expected of us. We believe that true excellence is only delivered by people with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. We offer landside and airside services tailored to our customers needs, timed to their schedules, and delivered by teams with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. Our core services include Ground Handling, Cargo, Fueling, Executive Services and Offline Services.