Cargo Agent Lead Featured
- San Francisco, California
- Job ID
Cargo Agent Lead job at Menzies Aviation in San Francisco CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Under limited supervision provides day to day work direction to Cargo Agents and serves as backup to Supervisor Customer Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assigns employees to work specific jobs at front counter or airline account.
• Performs new employee introduction to work area explains work rules uniform policy time clock process office-terminal procedures and provides overview of department operations.
• Trains employees on specifics or assigns employees to work with an experienced representative.
• Ensures that employees are fully trained on company policies and procedures including telephone procedures cash handling security procedures and systems.
• Interfaces with other departments to ensure that service issues are addressed and corrected to ensure quality of service.
• Adheres to Menzies uniform guidelines and code of conduct.
• Inventory of freight to insure proper accounting of cargo.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must follow all Security procedures as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Menzies Aviation Company Overview
With more than 200 airport operations across 6 continents, Menzies Aviation relies on more than 30,000 employees to ensure that our services hit the heights which are expected of us. We believe that true excellence is only delivered by people with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. We offer landside and airside services tailored to our customers needs, timed to their schedules, and delivered by teams with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. Our core services include Ground Handling, Cargo, Fueling, Executive Services and Offline Services.