Account Manager Featured
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Account Manager job at Menzies Aviation in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Summary: The Account Manager under the direction of the Operation Manager Ground Handling FLL will plan organize coordinate and manage the activities of the operations through a team of Supervisors and front line employees for dedicated customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver superior service to customer airlines according to airline requirement.
• Reviews activities cost operations and forecast data to ensure progression toward station/corporate goals and objectives.
• Daily operational tracking of performance taking immediate action to correct any shortfalls.
• Administer organizational polices and provide accountable oversight of all the duties and responsibilities thought subordinate managers/supervisors.
• Develops reviews updates and implements business strategic planning including operational and financial performance and new product/business developments.
• Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications including coaching disciplinary and positive recognition.
• Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilities improved performance metrics.
• Work closely with Human Resource and SSE department to provide effective training and development programs.
• Hold management/supervisor team accountable for timely and effectively handling of all employee related issues focusing on improved performance and professional documentation.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance for the attendance reliability program.
• Responsible to ensure a safe working environment thought the compliance of all required Menzies Aviation Health and Safety regulations.
• Ensure station compliance with all federal state city county and airport rules and regulations including the posting of all government requires documents.
• Responsible for timely accurate and detailed investigations are handle along with setting clear expectations/accountability for process improvements.
• Ensure clear and effective communication between the Administrative Office Payroll and the Safety/Security and Education Departments.
• Responsible to coordinate staffing requirements with Station Administration for recruitment
• 7 years of progressively more responsible leadership experience in aviation management. Previous specializes training in personnel management is also mandatory.
• Must be able deal with complex critical business issues in a fast paced environment.
• Previous airline/aviation operational knowledge is required.
• Must also have a demonstrated ability to lead and direct employees and produce improved output results through subordinate staff.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
• Must pass a drug test.
• Capable of lifting comfortably 70 lbs.
5 years: Aviation Management
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Menzies Aviation Company Overview
With more than 200 airport operations across 6 continents, Menzies Aviation relies on more than 30,000 employees to ensure that our services hit the heights which are expected of us. We believe that true excellence is only delivered by people with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. We offer landside and airside services tailored to our customers needs, timed to their schedules, and delivered by teams with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. Our core services include Ground Handling, Cargo, Fueling, Executive Services and Offline Services.