Rotor Wing Pilot Hot
- Sun City West, Arizona
- Job ID
Rotor Wing Pilot job at Med Trans Corporation in Sun City West AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
A&P Base Mechanic - Rotor Wing
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! FULL-TIME Opportunity in Arizona
$61475 - $90225 (starting pay) Depending on experience
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment a safety-first culture and successful patient missions.
Med-Trans provides full time employees with 100% company-paid:
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Plus More
Ready for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have an opening for an A&PBase Mechanic supporting one of our locations. Med-Trans Corp. one of the fastest-growing air-medical transportation companies in the U.S. is looking for an Base Aviation Mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft.
Our A&P Base Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the AS350EC130 series aircraft at their base. They also perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance inspections repairs and modifications to airframes rotors and appliances. Our Maintenance team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible. This opening is for a Base Mechanic.
- Aircraft maintenance experience with AS350 EC130 series aircraft
- Must have 36 months of helicopter experience 6 months in the last 24 months
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant(A&P) required
- Valid and current FAA Inspection Authorization preferred
- Must be acceptable in accordance with the FAA drug and alcohol testing program
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations and of EMS aviation practices and requirements preferred.
- Maintenance experience on current AS350 EC130 aircraft
- Avionics troubleshooting knowledge and basic electrical repair experience required.
- Aircraft systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft records systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7 on-call rotations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Why Choose Med-Trans: As a national leader in air ambulance Med-Trans is one of Global Medical Response s(GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate quality medical care primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employeesprovidecare to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn howour values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
If your passion is helicopters and youre ready to work in an environment where every second counts apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Med Trans Corporation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.