Baggage Handlers Hot
- Seattle, Washington
- Job ID
Baggage Handlers job at McGee Air Services in Seattle WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
!!Limited time only! Eligible $1000.00 after 6 months!!
Plus $150.00 bi-weekly work incentive bonuses!!
McGee Air Services is looking for Baggage Handlers/Ramp Agents for full-time seasonal positions!
Are you interested in working at the airport? Do you love working outdoors and being physically active? If so look no further because we are looking for you! We are seeking energetic dedicated team members to join our company as seasonal baggage handlers at the Seattle Airport!
Why people like it here:
At McGee you will earn a competitive wage of $16.54 per hour. Our team members like the companys diversity schedule flexibility and travel privileges. Your experience is valued and every day is different. If you like learning new things take pride in the work that you do and being part of a team you will like it at McGee Air Services.
The Baggage Handling Role:
This is a physically demanding job. In addition to loading and unloading the aircraft you will perform a variety of tasks which include the operation of equipment such as tugs/tractors belt loaders and forklifts. The outdoor work environment is full of activity fast-paced and often noisy. Safety is our number one concern and we provide personal safety gear for use on the job.
- Knowledge of operation of industrial equipment and previous experience preferred as required by location
- Working a constant and quick pace for up to two consecutive hours
- Able to work varied shifts; weekends and holidays
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others
- Performing work according to set procedures
- Anticipating the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding and ability to interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information
- Obtaining and maintaining an airport security clearance customs seal and/or USPS security clearance including background criminal history check drug screen and fingerprinting required by specific work assignment
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record as required by location
- Performing basic mathematical functions (e.g. counting bags verifying cargo weights)
- Ability to give/receive oral instructions in English
- Lifting up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sound great? Complete an application -
McGee Air Services does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color creed religion national origin alienage or citizenship status age sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status disability protected veteran status genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law. Employees or applicants who inquire about discuss or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants are also protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
McGee Air Services- An Alaska Airlines Company
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
McGee Air Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.