Honda Jet Captain
- Englewood, Colorado
- Annual Salary $150,000.00 - $170,000.00
- Job ID
Honda Jet Captain job at Mayo Aviation LLC in Englewood CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Mayo Aviaton is seeking a full-time Honda Jet Captain, based at Centennial Airport in the beautiful Denver metropolitan area.
If that sounds ideal, you might be a great fit for Mayo Aviation as a Honda Jet HA-420 Captain flying Part 91 only. As a Honda Jet Captain, you will be flying with a highly professional SIC. The time you spend matters, and you’ll be appreciated and valued for it.
Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, Mayo Aviation is a national aircraft management, charter service, and maintenance provider. Since 1978, aircraft owners have trusted Mayo Aviation, a Priester Aviation company, to effectively manage their assets and aviation services with industry-leading transparency. Mayo Aviation and Flight for Life Colorado have enjoyed a long-standing relationship serving the people in the Rocky Mountain West for over 41 years. Mayo Aviation is focused on delivering an exceptional ownership and travel experience for our clients.
Mayo recognizes that to deliver this experience, we need to build strong relationships with not only the aircraft owner, but also the support personnel including flight crew, maintenance, flight logistics, and others. Mayo Aviation’s pioneering approach to relationship building and transparency has been the foundation for long-term success. This success is seen in safe, efficient aircraft operations and a comfortable work environment.
What you can expect from us:
- Generous base salary: Range $150,000 - $170,000
- A supportive safety culture
- Ability to be a valued and cared-for team member who is more than a number and whose voice is heard.
- Support for your Professional Development, career growth, and advancement.
- Support and time off to pursue your interests outside of aviation
- Comprehensive benefits, including affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance within the first 30 days; Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account; 100% Company-paid Life, Short Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance; 401K plan participation within the first 30 days
- Unlimited Time Off
- Corporate Dash Pass;Free Rocket Lawyer Subscription; and more!
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Providing the ultimate safety and customer service experience for the aircraft owner and passengers.
- The Honda Jet Captain, as PIC, is the final authority for the safe operation of the aircraft
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with the FAA regulations, Company Flight Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, LOAs, Flight Manuals, etc. and other instructions pertinent to the position
- Familiarity with all available information required for safe operation of each flight to which assigned
- Conduct proper pre-flight planning prior to each flight including, but not limited to weather analysis, airport suitability, routing, aircraft loading and performance calculations, aircraft airworthiness determination, etc.
- Utilize CRM skills to maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner
- Promote and foster a safe operating environment, proactively contributing to Mayo Aviation’s Safety Management System
- Authorization to work anywhere in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Hold a valid U.S. passport.
- Strong working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations
- Maintenance of First-Class Medical Certificate, as well as Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- 3000 hours of total flight experience
- 1000 turbine time
- Impeccable safety record required.
- Mountain experience a plus
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language fluently.
- Ability to relocate within 1 hour Centennial Airport, Englewood, CO (KAPA)
Compensation range of $150,000 to $170,000, plus the generous benefits listed above.
Working conditions are those of a typical flight operation. The working environment is subject to varying locations and climatic conditions, variable hours and time zone changes, jet fuel and exhaust fumes, and noise from aircraft and ground equipment.
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. All positions are subject to a background check and drug test. Mayo Aviation Inc. is an EEOC employer.
Mayo Aviation LLC Company Overview
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircraft offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched. Our compliance driven, safety focused processes are designed around one philosophy, keeping our owners and passengers safe. Our customers value long term relationships built on this type of safety driven transparent management model. Lasting relationships. Mayo Aviation and Flight for Life Colorado have enjoyed a long-standing relationship serving the people in the Rocky Mountain West for over 41 years. Location: Englewood, Colorado Airport: APA Company Size: 50 - 100