Flight Support Trip Manager
- Quincy, Massachusetts
- Annual Salary $60,000.00
- Job ID
Flight Support Trip Manager job at Magellan Jets in Quincy MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Come join the fast-paced private aviation industry! Be part of the logistics’ team that coordinates travel on private aircraft around the world.
Reporting to the Director of Flight Support, the Flight Support Trip Manager plays a vital role in the Flight Support Department. The role is a hybrid customer service/operations position. Flight Support Trip Manager will be responsible for not only executing the day to day flight operations on behalf of Magellan Jets’ clients but also delivery exceptional service and care to a client’s personal preferences and details. This includes anticipating client needs and getting ahead of potential problems such that clients never feel them. Below is a list of the core responsibilities of a Flight Support Trip Manager at Magellan Jets.
These tasks represent the core responsibilities of an FS Trip Manager and will continue to evolve as Magellan Jets’ grows and innovates. Regardless, the FS Trip Manager ensures the safety and quality of our client’s flights such that Magellan Jets always provides a world class flight experience.
- Adhering to Magellan Jets’ employee customer service contract standards
- Regular and timely communication with clients
- Collaborate with other Magellan Jets’ employees to provide best client experience on each flight
- Secure ground transportation and catering as well as other special requests
- Manage changes to requests as required
- Review flight itineraries for mission safety and relevant limitations
- Manage changes to itineraries as required
- Track active flights while they are in the air
- Support any mechanical recovery or flight deviation requirements
- Provide informed advice to MJ Members on best aircraft, routing, etc. to support their mission needs
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Strong multitasking skills
Employment Status: Full-time/Exempt
Job Type: Full-time WITH 1 REMOTE DAY PER WEEK!
Aviation Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Quincy, MA in our Flight Operations' Center
Note that this position requires flexibility to work weekend hours and some night hours as required
– Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation or Service related fields
– 5-Diamond Customer Service Experience or Pilot/Dispatch License
Magellan Jets offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability 401K, life insurance, and Flexible spending option.
Magellan Jets Company Overview
Magellan Jets provides the smartest private jet solutions and most personalized experiences for your business and loved ones. We're committed to our guests' health, happiness, and safety, providing consistent, reliable, and excellent service with each and every flight.