AP Mechanic Urgent
- Napa, California
- Hourly $22.00 - $40.00
- Job ID
AP Mechanic job at Lynx FBO Operating LLC in Napa CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
We are looking for a new team member at our Napa, CA location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs quality maintenance, preventive maintenance and inspections to conform within
- company standards, federal regulation and industry best practices achieving the
- highest reliability goals.
- Accomplishes assignments in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations, industry best
- practices, OSHA, and IS-BAO requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring airworthiness as defined within 14 CFR by researching permanent
- records, maintenance tracking program, FAA Airworthiness Directives and Manufacturer’s Service Bulletins and Customer Bulletins on aircraft.
- Complies with internal Napa Jet Center policies and procedures outlined within the general maintenance manual (GMM), maintenance procedures manual (MPM) or any other standard operating procedures (SOP). Maintains a safe work environment and reports any unsafe conditions.
- Troubleshoots reported mechanical discrepancies and handles complex technical challenges.
- Ensures all required entries into the aircraft logbooks and permanent records are accurate and preserved in accordance with company and FAA requirements.
- Performs maintenance planning with management oversight of inspections, repairs, and modifications, as assigned.
- The technician is encouraged to proactively provide recommendations for modifications and upgrades, as necessary.
- Assists the Director of Maintenance in obtaining vendor proposals for upcoming maintenance packages.
- Ability to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays; be available for on
- call maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
Experience and Qualifications
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic Certification I/A License.
- Experience with General Aviation and Corporate Aircraft.
- Familiar or able to work with aircraft maintenance software (TFBO preferred)
- General working knowledge of aircraft systems and ability to troubleshoot basic problems.
- A broad, overall knowledge of other aircraft systems e.g. hydraulic, flight flight controls,etc. and major components.
- Must be familiar with and be able to read and understand maintenance manuals and have at minimum, basic knowledge, and experience with general computer applications. (i.e., Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Apply Now: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=64b9941d-eb65-4b96-a06b-73b3a25eb4ea&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=418417&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Lynx FBO Operating LLC Company Overview
Lynx FBO (“Lynx”) is a fixed base operator in the general aviation industry. Lynx was founded in 2016 and is led by Tyson Goetz and Chad Farischon who have over 35 years of experience managing FBOs, most recently as executives of Landmark Aviation. Together with Matt DeLellis, CFO, and Leslie McIntyre, EVP HR, Lynx has a proven and talented leadership team. Lynx is committed to providing an exceptional customer experience that exceeds expectations and standards in business aviation services. Our operating philosophy is based on two critical elements: safety and customer service. Achieving excellence in these two areas is accomplished through industry leading training and a culture that is both safety and customer centric. Lynx is dedicated to ensuring that each customer receives an unsurpassed experience at every location in the Lynx network.