Line Service Technician Featured
- Napa, California
- Job ID
Line Service Technician job at Lynx FBO Operating LLC in Napa CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Line Service Technician represents Lynx in a positive and professional manner while providing aviation ground services to customers. Performance is primarily evaluated on the ability to operate safely in accordance with established procedures, and create a positive customer experience.
Line Service Lead/Supervisor
• Active participation in new hire and recurrent training.
• Conduct all operations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintain high levels of safety and customer service.
• Treat others with courtesy and respect.
• Fuel, tow, wing walk, and provide general ground support various aircraft in accordance with established procedures.
• Marshal and greet aircraft in a professional and friendly manner.
• Perform periodic checks of all equipment and facilities and document findings.
• Maintain a clean and organized ramp, free of debris and clutter.
• Maintain clean and organized facilities and hangars, free of debris and clutter.
• Communicate customer feedback with the appropriate Lynx personnel.
• Perform various lawn care and janitorial services as assigned.
• Immediately report safety incidents or hazards to appropriate management.
• Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 18 years of age.
• Excellent customer relation skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to write legibly.
• Basic math skills
• Possess and maintain valid state driver’s license. May be required to maintain a valid state commercial driver’s license (CDL) and certification requirements for operating material handling equipment as necessary.
• Ability to perform line service operations outside and in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
• Excellent vision and coordination to move or direct fuel trucks and hoses.
• Physically able to perform frequent walking, stretching, bending, sitting, stooping, reaching, grasping, and climbing actions.
• Physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis up to 50 pounds.
• May be required to work overtime, nights, weekends.
Lynx FBO Operating LLC Company Overview
Lynx FBO (“Lynx”) is a fixed base operator in the general aviation industry. Lynx was founded in 2016 and is led by Tyson Goetz and Chad Farischon who have over 35 years of experience managing FBOs, most recently as executives of Landmark Aviation. Together with Matt DeLellis, CFO, and Leslie McIntyre, EVP HR, Lynx has a proven and talented leadership team. Lynx is committed to providing an exceptional customer experience that exceeds expectations and standards in business aviation services. Our operating philosophy is based on two critical elements: safety and customer service. Achieving excellence in these two areas is accomplished through industry leading training and a culture that is both safety and customer centric. Lynx is dedicated to ensuring that each customer receives an unsurpassed experience at every location in the Lynx network.