Sales Director Urgent
- North York, On Canada
- Annual Salary $97,000.00 - $150,000.00
- Job ID
Sales Director job at Longview Aviation Capital in North York ON
Description, duties, responsibilities
De Havilland Aircraft of Canada is currently searching for a Sales Director to join our team in Toronto.
The Sales Director is responsible for working alongside other Sales Directors to develop and maintain the regional brand strategy as well as maintain customer relationships including competitor operators. Working with the internal team the Sales Director with lead the marketing and sales focus for the designated region to execute account sales strategies.
At De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Limited, our employees work together worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Compensation ($97K - $150K) plus commission based on sales completed
- Full extended health and benefit plan
- The opportunity to join an organization from the ground floor
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and maintain customer relationships including competitor operators
- Develop regional brand strategy alongside other Sales Directors in the region and work with internal team on implementation
- Lead the marketing and sales focus for the designated region
- Develop and execute individual account sales strategies
- Equally focused on internal sales abilities alongside external sales requirements
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5+ years experience in a sales, marketing or other customer-facing roles within the aviation industry
- Business case development skills and implementation are an asset
- Intimate knowledge of the regional aviation market is an asset
- Work experience with aircraft OEM, airlines, and/or leasing companies is an asset
- Critical thinker/problem solver with a data-driven mindset
- Transactional experience is considered an asset
- Leadership experience and a consultative selling approach
- Clear and concise communication skills - Agility to support a highly dynamic organization in a fast-paced industry
- Advanced application skills in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluency in multiple languages is an asset
Longview Aviation Capital Corp. (LAC) was established in 2016 to manage a portfolio of long- term investments in the Canadian aerospace industry. At present, LAC includes and/or is associated with the assets of Viking Air Ltd., Pacific Sky Aviation Ltd, Longview Aviation Asset Management Inc., De Havilland Aircraft of Canada and Longview Aviation Services. With the addition of the Dash 8 Q Series, Longview holds the Type Certificates and entire product line of the original deHavilland aircraft company including the Twin Otter program and the DHC-1 through DHC-7 series, as well as the former Canadair CL-215, CL-215T, and CL-415 waterbomber aircraft. Longview has a workforce of approximately 1,800 full-time employees in manufacturing and service support in locations across Canada making it North America's largest commercial turboprop aircraft manufacturer.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative team dedicated to achieving outstanding results.
The team at De Havilland Aircraft of Canada thanks you for your application.
To learn more about us visit us at https://dehavilland.com/en
123 Garratt Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, M3K 1Y5
Language of work:
Location of Work:
Terms of the role: Permanent, Full-time
Benefits provided: Extended Health & Dental Benefits, Travel Insurance, Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Optional Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Disability Benefits, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Relocation Allowance, Laptop, Cell Phone, Free Parking.
Longview Aviation Capital Company Overview
Longview Aviation Capital Corp. (LAC) was established in 2016 to manage a portfolio of long-term investments in the Canadian aerospace industry. LAC includes the assets of Viking Air Limited, De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Limited (owner of the entire Dash 8 program including 100, 200, 300, and in-production Series 400 programs), Pacific Sky Aviation Inc., Longview Aviation Asset Managment, and Longview Aviation Services. Longview, through its subsidiaries, holds the Type Certificates for the entire product line of the original de Havilland Canada aircraft DHC-1 through DHC-7, the Viking Series 400 Twin Otter, and the Canadair CL-215, CL-215T, and CL-415 aerial firefighters. Longview has a workforce of approximately 1,800 full-time employees in manufacturing and aircraft service support in locations across Canada, including Victoria, Calgary and Toronto.