Regional Repair Technician Featured
- Provo, Utah
- Annual Salary $45,000.00 - $55,000.00
- Job ID
Regional Repair Technician job at Lee Aerospace Inc in Provo UT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Primary responsibility to provide aircraft window services to our existing customers, increase customer base and sales in the assigned Regional Market. Inspect aircraft windows and evaluate defects for airworthiness. Repair scratches, pits, and other damage to aircraft windows. Remove and install replacement windshields and windows.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED)
- Sales preferred
- 1 year of orbital sanding experience preferred
- Auto body experience preferred
- Previous aircraft experience preferred
- A&P license or AMT certificate preferred
- Sales experience preferred
Problem Solving/Decision Making
Ability to read and understand mechanical technical manuals and apply to practical situations in the field. Ability to work independently and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers. Provide timely and incredible customer service.
Duties and Tasks
- Remove existing windows.
- Prep and install new windows.
- On call 24/7 at customer requests for emergency AOG services.
- Use orbital sander with different grits of sandpaper to repair the damaged area.
- Review, interpret and understand the tech data as it relates to the function of the job.
- Responsible for acquiring the purchase order from the customers as per the quote. Schedule with the owner/operator and/or maintenance manager when our services will be performed. Complete and provide billing information and evaluation forms to our home office in Wichita, KS after the work is performed provided to the customer the appropriate air worthiness documents to the customer.
- Travel as required to customer’s locations via ground transportation, air, or airlines. Coordinate the scheduling with the travel agents for rental vehicles, flights, hotel accommodations, etc.
- Perform weekly expense reports detailing the costs of gasoline, entertainment, customer relations, etc.
Regional Repair Technician Mesa AZ
Regional Repair Technician Orlando FL
Regional Repair Technician Battle Creek MI
Lee Aerospace Inc Company Overview
Lee Aerospace is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of aircraft windows , aerostructure assemblies as well as composite parts in our modern manufacturing facility. Located in Wichita, Kansas since 1989, we specialize in aircraft transparencies from proof of concept through final production. In addition to OEM aircraft window production, we also offer 24-hr aftermarket support for FAA/PMA replacement aircraft windows and a mobile support team for all your aircraft window needs.
- Job Feed
- News Feed