Aircraft Inspector Featured
- Howard, South Dakota
- Job ID
Aircraft Inspector job at Launch Technical Workforce Solutions in Howard SD
Description, duties, responsibilities
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Inspectors with commercial MRO experience for an opportunity in Roswell New Mexico.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches technical data and performs inspection of aircraft in heavy maintenance checks of flightline/storage induction or reactivation and back shop repair/overhaul maintenance activities in accordance with applicable aircraft/component maintenance manuals FAA regulations and Ascent Aviation policies and procedures.
- Enforces Quality Control standards for material receiving shipping storage handling repairs and overhaul to see that quality allowable tolerances and other specifications and standards set by the Ascent Aviation and the applicable manufacturer are met.
- Performs inspection of aircraft components during their assembly installation and adjustment phases of incorporation onto an aircraft to ensure that the workmanship and materials conform to the aircraft manufacturer s specifications and maintenance manual procedures.
- Ensures that all Work-In-Progress is properly documented as to the worked performed and that corrective actions used have the proper technical data references documented properly in the corrective action block and the work in progress steps.
- Records all inspection data on the proper form report and/or inspection tag and bring to the attention of the Lead Inspector any irregularities in the daily standard practices used that would cause injury to personnel or the aircraft unsafe or un-airworthy.
- Performs maintenance work/repair of company equipment and general shop housecleaning.
- Tests tightness of airframe connections with hand tools and utilizes flashlight and mirror to inspect fit of parts.
- Examines assembly installation and adjustment of ailerons and rudders to ensure that workmanship and materials conform with Civil Air Regulations company specifications and manual procedures.
- Determines accuracy of installation of components in power plant and hydraulic system using protractor micrometer calipers and gauges to ensure that specified tolerances are met.
- Signs inspection tag to approve unit or records reasons for rejecting unit.
- Logs inspections performed on aircraft.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 5+ years commercial MRO inspection experience.
- Must have Gen Fams on A320 and CRJ-200 aircraft. Certs must be presented with resume.
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day earning you extra cash bonuses apparel and safety rewards.
If you re ready to LAUNCH your career you ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Aircraft Maintenance (MRO)
Aircraft Inspector Regional Aircraft LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Inspectors with regional jet MRO experience for an opportunity in Jacksonville Florida. Job...
Aircraft Inspector LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Inspectors with commercial MRO experience for an opportunity in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Job Duties and Responsibilities:Researches...
Aircraft InspectorLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Parts Inspector for an opportunity in Victorville CA.Job Duties and Responsibilities:The Aircraft Parts Inspector...
Launch Technical Workforce Solutions Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.