Airport Specialist Featured
- Laramie, Wyoming
- Job ID
Airport Specialist job at Regional Airport in Laramie WY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Laramie Regional Airport is seeking to hire a part-time non-benefited Airport Specialist. This positions will be responsible for the inspection and maintenance of airport facilities fueling of aircraft in accordance with Airport Board policies providing a first class experience to tenants visitors and community members through excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma and one (1) year of relevant experience;
- The ability to complete a TSA background investigation;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Possess a valid driving license;
- Excellent written verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prefer an Associate or Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- One (1) year of Airport Operations experience or FBO Operations experience;
- One (1) year of Firefighting experience;
- The ability to lift over 50 lbs.
The Operation Specialists will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for performing life-safety duties as a Certified Aircraft Rescue Firefighter including but not limited to responding to all aircraft emergencies while on duty;
- Responsible for all customer service tasks at the airport operated Fixed Base Operator (Cowboy Aviation) including but not limited to greeting and assisting flight crews and passengers with fuel orders car rentals hotel accommodations catering pilot supplies and other ground support items;
- Ensures adherence to all policies and procedures while fueling aircraft;
- Handle cash and credit card transactions and is accountable for those transactions;
- Performs daily continuous and periodic inspection of airport facilities to maintain an overall safety posture and ensure compliance with all local state and federal regulations;
- Maintains daily record keeping including but not limited to Part 139 Airfield Inspection Logs Fuel Quality Reports Equipment Inspection Logs and Inventory Control Reconciliation Reports;
- Maintains the safe operation of the airport facilities runway ramp taxiways airfield areas navigational aids and airport lighting;
- Completes airport s self-inspection program ensuring the safe operational condition of the airfield and identifying and documenting damages deterioration debris and other unsafe conditions;
- Issues notices to Airmen (NOTAM s) to report all conditions that impact safe operation of aircraft and ensures they are properly received by the appropriate agencies and cancelled in a timely manner;
- Completes all required training programs as assigned by the Airport Manager;
- Performs maintenance of Airport facilities and equipment including cleaning painting electrical carpentry plumbing mechanical vehicle and other maintenance duties as directed;
- Maintains proficiency in the operation of snow removal equipment ranging from hand tools to complex airfield snow removal vehicles;
- Performs regularly scheduled inventory counts and prepares associated paperwork;
- Maintains a crisp and clean looking appearance at all times; and
- Performs other duties of a similar or related level as necessary or assigned.
Salary Range: $15.00 hour
Laramie Regional Airport is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected veteran status. We will conduct background investigations for the final candidate being considered for employment.
Laramie Regional Airport Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.