Aviation Scheduler Hot
- Kohler, Wisconsin
- Job ID
Aviation Scheduler job at in Kohler WI
Description, duties, responsibilities
Work Mode: Onsite
Responsiblefor the scheduling revision and canceling of corporate aircraft flights.Coordinates aircraft and crewavailability.Schedules passenger groundtransportation airport reservations and customs reporting.
- Receiving and coordinating air transportation requests for company associates
- Scheduling appropriate aircraft and flight crews. Ensure that suitable airports airport services fixed base operators and aircraft are utilized for a particular flight
- Schedule ground transportation and accommodations for both flight crew and company travelers
- Maintain and update aircraft and crew schedules
- Prepare manifests for business aircraft flights
- Maintain logs and passenger manifests for all flights to ensure accurate reporting and accounting
- Obtain overflight landing permits and other required documentation for business aircraft operations
- Coordinate with an outside aircraft service handler for international flights
- Coordinate aircraft handling and fueling with fixed base operators. Confirm ground services prior to aircraft arrival
- Coordinate aircraft schedules to avoid conflict with airport and airspace restrictions
- Communicate flight information to flight crews office personnel maintenance staff and administrative assistants within the company
- Arrange catering according to passengers requirements
- Provide accounting information for tax department and chargebacks
- Process invoices for payment
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Associate degree preferred. Experience in travel industry or corporate aviation.
- Must have understanding of travel and corporate aircraft operations.
- Knowledge of company aircraft performance and operations manual.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Able to effectively multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Motivated resourceful self-starter.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products along with the ability and willingness to learn new programs. Proficiency in CAMP or other flight scheduling software highly preferred.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
The hourly range for this position is $26.10 - $32.60. The specific hourly rate offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidates experience their education and the work location. Available benefits include medical dental vision and 401k.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates development to make that happen.So we offer ongoing investment in each individuals personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary health vision dental 401(k) with company matching and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation Kohler proudly offers a rich history steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities.We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohlers policy to recruit hire and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race creed religion age sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status national origin disability or status as a protected veteran.If as an individual with a disability you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process please contact ...@kohler.com.Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the FederalEEO is the Law and theEEO is the Law Supplement .
Kohler Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.