Aviation Sme Hot
- Quantico, Virginia
- Job ID
Aviation Sme job at Katmai Government Services in Quantico VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Provides experimentation and operations support to Experiments Division (ExDiv.) with regards to Aviation support to inform the combat development process.
Responsibilities Common Experiments Division Technical and Functional Support tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in and report on site surveys and other planning events.
- Serve as observer/controllers watch officers data collectors and in other support billets during training and execution of live-force experiments.
- Collect record analyze and interpret the events occurring in live-force experiments or simulations to include wargames.
- Participate in the data reduction analysis and assessment of information taken from experiments.
- Participate in and support the construction production and delivery of briefs reports of any type presentations and conferences to review experiment findings.
- Plan the development of process procedures design coordination and execution of User Evaluations (UE) Limited Technical Assessments (LTA) Limited Objective Experiments (LOE) MAGTF Integrated Experiments (MIX) Advanced Naval Training Exercises (ANTX) Advanced Warfighting Experiments (AWE) and other experiments.
- Create DOTMLPF recommendations in writing and edit interim and final reports on UEs LTAs LOEs MIXs ANTXs AWEs and letters of instruction for experiment execution.
- Support working groups operational planning teams and other designated efforts with administration organization and facilities.
- Review information papers and other briefs/documents as required to support experiment efforts.
- Coordinate with the Futures Analysis Cell and Experiment Design Cell at MCWL/FD to provide input for the Data Collection and Analysis Plan (DCAP) for specific experiments.
- Provide risk assessments and recommendations during planning and execution of experiments.
- Provide aviation subject matter expertise to include the provision of aviation related activities and operations into experimentation.
- Assist in the development of experiment plans through the integration of the six functions of Marine aviation.
- Conduct DOTMLPF analysis of proposed aviation capabilities to support the determination of requirements for experiments.
- Assist in the analysis of plans to integrate aviation solutions and proposed TTPs with other DOTMLPF solutions.
- Review DOTMLPF requirements in conjunction with other Marine Corps activities to identify required changes resulting from experiments.
- Conduct research and analysis on current policies and procedures to and provide recommendations in support of implementing courses of action to best facilitate new aviation solutions.
- Assist in the preparation of briefs and presentations as required to support aviation related topics.
- Provide support for aviation related planning and execution of concept-based experimentation as required by maintaining awareness of technological advancements relating to the six functions of Marine aviation.
- Other duties as required.
- Civilian Education: Bachelors degree preferred.
- Military Education: Commensurate to experience.
- Must possess working knowledge of the Marine Corps its missions and structure.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise with Marine Corps Aviation is required.
- Must obtain and maintain a valid TOP SECRET Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- Must have an intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision be exceedingly well organized flexible.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to perform diverse duties under operating and deadline constraints.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Completion of the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Fundamentals of Acquisition Managements (ACQ 101 or an equivalent course) is mandatory.
To be considered for this position all applicants must apply on the company website .
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity or national origin disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Katmai Government Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.