Government Property Specialist Featured
- Clearwater, Florida
- Job ID
Government Property Specialist job at KBR in Clearwater FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land air sea space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense intelligence community NASA and other federal agencies. KBR s areas of expertise include engineering logistics operations science program management mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive efficient and fascinating place. And that s only the beginning.
- Applies functional knowledge and experience within the Aerospace Administrative Engineering and Integrated Supply Chain organizations.
- Leverage depth of knowledge within the Government and customer asset management communities.
- Core competency in maintaining Government approved business systems that are fully compliant with Government customer and contractual requirements as well as pertinent Aerospace policies and procedures.
- Actively supports and/or manages Self Assessments of the 10 Government Property Management Outcomes are identified Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1.
- Ability to function under minimal direction: Guided by specific objectives or statements from contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs) contract deliverables and outcome metrics.
- Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals and receives general guidance on how to accomplish them.
- Direct responsibilities impact the Aero sites business system compliance which affects the ability of site to qualify perform and invoice Government contracts.
- Supports unit objectives work plans schedules and ensures completion of established requirements and assignments.
- Provides oversight to overall Aero risk mitigation and compliance integrity.
- Develops and ensures execution of corrective action plans. Actively supports the Sites Property Coordinator/Custodian Committee meetings.
- Develops and prepares metrics and related reports using Visual Management techniques and analyzes metric data to enhance current processes.
- Supports internal Tier accountability boards and escalation model/processes as applicable.
- Actively participates Honeywell Operating System (HOS) Honeywell Operating Model Six-Sigma Honeywell User Experience (HUE) Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA) Gemba walks Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) teams and other related tools in problem solving activities.
- Oversees and works in key outcomes such as Disposition Identification customer reporting. PCARSS experience a plus.
- Works cross functionally to justify and seek agreement of other parties on compliance practices policies and standards.
- Management of change - coordinate with site stakeholders to implement process changes affecting cross functional groups.
- Mentors and trains junior team personnel.
Qualifications: Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- Bachelors degree preferred with 5 or more years of progressive experience.
- NPMA Certification highly preferred.
- US Citizenship status required due to client requirements.
- Knowledge of Government Property and SAP experience highly preferred
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion disability sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression age national origin veteran status genetic information union status and/or beliefs or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local law.
KBR Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.