Pacific Southwest Regional Sales Director Featured
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Annual Salary $100,000.00 - $250,000.00
- Job ID
Pacific Southwest Regional Sales Director job at Jet Token Inc in Las Vegas NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
Sales Director, Pacific Southwest
Regional Jet Card and Share Ownership Program
The primary responsibility of this role is to proactively develop leads, create new opportunities, and close sales to drive profitability in the assigned territory for our Jet Card and Share Ownership program featuring HondaJet Elite aircraft. Duties include generating leads, developing customer relationships, preparing sales documentation, delivering presentations, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure best-in-class customer service and maximize sales within the assigned region. Traveling is required to reach the achievement of sales goals and objectives. Candidates are required to reside within their sales region. This position is for the Pacific Southwest Regional Sales Director responsible for California, Arizona, and Nevada.
- 3+ years of demonstrated business aviation experience in a sales or business development role (Manager or higher level preferred).
- 2+ years of customer service or customer care experience in business aviation and/or luxury category preferred.
- Demonstrated record of success or supporting roles in sales, meeting quotas and targets with a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Experience dealing with region-specific Aviation Authorities (i.e., FAA)
- Entrepreneurial, confident, and driven sales hunter and closer with the ability to cold call and generate opportunities within assigned region.
- Successful sales executive with an existing network of industry contacts and potential clients targeted to assigned region.
- Comfortable speaking at all levels of the organization and highly skilled at C-level presentation and communication. Bi-lingual a plus.
- Excellent people and leadership skills with the ability to create and maintain strong relationships with customers, industry professionals, colleagues, and partners.
- Strong results orientation, analytical and excellent decision-making skills.
- Organized, detailed-oriented, and self-starter a must.
- Keen business sense with the ability to intelligently negotiate commercial and contractual terms with customers and their representatives.
- Ability to efficiently work under time constraints and over multiple time zones without comprising the quality of work.
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously while remaining part of a team.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work within a CRM system.
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to switch gears seamlessly.
- Business aircraft-specific knowledge required.
Jet Token Inc Company Overview
Jet Token, Inc specializes in closed fleet membership programs with their new fleet of HondaJet Elite aircraft. Solutions range from 25-hour jet cards, 10-day cards, and share ownership programs. We are headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada with primary operations in the Western United States. As a leading technology company, we envisioned for the first time, travelers being able to use one App to book a private jet, a commercial airline ticket, or both, all on the same itinerary. To support our App and membership program, we selected the Best-In-Class HondaJet Elite aircraft for our customers in the United States. How are we changing private aviation? First, with *blockchain technology, we offer our members an alternative to buy or sell time they might not need if their travel changes. Second, for those who mix private and commercial travel on the same itinerary, w e offer our App. Third, by being blockchain payment compatible we cater to the tech-savvy and those who expect merchants to make their payment systems more diversified. Visit us and learn more at www.jettoken.com or www.lookbookandfly.com