Construction Project Executive Aviation Featured
- Dayton, Texas
- Job ID
Construction Project Executive Aviation job at JE Dunn Construction Company in Dayton TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Candidate must be willing to travel to projects across the United States frequently.
Key Role Responsibilities - Core
GROUP MANAGEMENT FAMILY
- Safety: Leads all aspects of the companys safety culture and creates awareness by demonstrating commitment to an injury-free environment through individual actions and mentoring others.
- Corporate Leadership: Assists senior management with strategy development; develops and supports company-wide initiatives best practices and policies within the work program.
- Strategy Development: Provides strategic direction to team members in light of broader work program strategic plans across all areas of the project lifecycle.
- Client Relationship: Serves as the primary client relationship executive at a leadership level exhibiting a deep knowledge and understanding of the client. Builds and maintains long-term relationships with new and existing target clients to build new business opportunities and cultivate repeat wins.
- Business Development: Creates the complete business development strategy to increase work program growth that is aligned with organizational goals and KSIs by identifying opportunities for new business development. Leverages broad knowledge of client relationships staff availability and overall market strategy to inform lead/deal qualification RFP response and ultimately win strategy. Evaluates the competitive environment of the work program including competitor strengths vulnerabilities and market fee levels in order to develop a successful market and business development strategy. Participates in the sales process presentations and key marketing activities. Develops strategies to secure maximum margin and revenue. Leads contract review and negotiation to obtain preferred terms and conditions mitigate risk and secure maximum margin and revenue.
- Risk Management: Serves as escalation point for all project financial business development contractual and client relationship risks for the work program relative to contractual obligations. Resolves escalated project staffing financial schedule contractual subcontractor and client relationship issues throughout project lifecycle. Negotiates issue resolution including change orders contingency expenditures and appropriate fee enhancements. Conducts project risk assessments and escalates various risks to supervisor to provide visibility mitigate risk and create appropriate solutions.
- Subcontractor Strategy: Builds close relationships with the subcontractor community to develop long-term partners. Drives the selection process of qualified subcontractors to achieve targeted project results. Develops and executes overall subcontractor strategy for work program success.
- Preconstruction: Participates in preconstruction discussions with clients at a leadership level. Leads internal team and collaborates with external partners to develop contractual obligations such as estimates schedules staffing plan and business plan.
- Project Schedule: Oversees and assesses all components of project review throughout the lifecycle of the project to ensure contractual obligations are met and to hold team members accountable to all expectations.
- Resource Management: Ensures staffing levels are sufficient relative to contractual commitments schedules and constraints. Plans and adapts resource management as needed to ensure proper staffing levels and results.
- Community and Industry: Assumes an influential leadership role in community and industry relationship building through networking representing the organization on boards and serving as the face of the organization to help promote the interests of the company.
- Diversity: Leads supports and promotes a culture of diversity and inclusion within JE Dunn. Understands our policy of non-discrimination and ensures positive proactive implementation throughout the organization.
- Key Role Responsibilities - Additional Core
N/AKnowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely and in a timely manner.
- Communication skills verbal and written (Advanced).
- Ability to conduct effective presentations (Advanced).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Intermediate).
- Thorough knowledge of project processes and how each supports the successful completion of a project.
- Proficiency in project management and accounting software such as CMiC (Intermediate).
- Proficiency in required construction technology (Advanced).
- Ability to apply Lean process and philosophy (Intermediate).
- Ability to manage budgets maximize profitability and generate future work (Advanced).
- Ability to complete estimating and productivity analysis.
- Demonstrated track record of successful completion of projects from start to finish (Advanced).
- Thorough knowledge of MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) WBE (Women Owned Business Enterprise) and SBA (Small Business Administration) regulations.
- Thorough knowledge and application of corporate risk management policies.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team internally and externally.
- Bachelors degree in construction management engineering or related field.
- In lieu of the above requirements equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
- 10+ years construction management experience.
- 5+ years people management experience.
- Demonstrated success in simultaneously leading multiple large or complex projects and/or multiple teams.
- Must have experience running 75M+ Aviation Projects.
At JE Dunn youll receive an abundance of resources dedicated to ensuring your success and future development
JE Dunn Construction Company Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.