Technical Service Representative Pilot Line Featured
- Ambler, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Technical Service Representative Pilot Line job at INX International Ink Co in Ambler PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical dental vision life insurance disability 401(k) and more.
We are seeking a Technical Service Rep - Pilot Line (Metal Deco Ink) to work at our customers site in Ambler PA. This person will act as a liaison between INX and the customer manufacture ink and maintain the ink room. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred.
Our ideal candidate is an organized person who enjoys problem-solving working independently and having a variety of tasks that make each day different. If thats you please apply!
- Provides technical service
- Color matching
- Manufactures samples under 1 lb.
- QC incoming and on-site manufactured batches
- Inventory management and housekeeping
- Record keeping
- Good computer skills
- Math skills reading and written communication skills
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Customer service skills
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must pass a color vision test
Additional Qualifications Requested or Helpful:
- Previous lab in-plant or warehouse experience helpful
We require post-offer pre-employment drug screens physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.
INX International Ink Co Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.