AP Flight Technician Urgent
- Ft Worth, Texas
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
AP Flight Technician job at Hillwood Airways in Ft Worth TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
HILLWOOD Airways has immediate openings for Licensed Airframe and Powerplant Aircraft Technicians to join our rapidly growing Airline, headquartered and located at the Alliance Airport. This position requires the ability to perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations on our expanding fleet of Boeing 737NG aircraft. Our flights are typically dispatched with two A&P Licensed Flight Technicians on board. In addition to maintenance and inspections, these technicians also assist with loading and unloading the aircraft and security screening of passengers.
- Perform aircraft maintenance on our aircraft fleet in strict accordance with Company Manuals, Manufacturer’s Manuals, and all Federal Regulations.
- Quality Aircraft Maintenance
- Emergency Equipment
- Interior Reconfigurations
- Company Manual Revisions
- Aircraft Cleaning
- Additional duties and tasks as required
- HILLWOOD Airways operates a state-of-the-art hangar facility; must maintain a safe, clean, and efficient work area at all times.
- HILLWOOD Airways aircraft are expected to be maintained and kept clean to the highest industry standards.
- Strict adherence to the Airline Safety Management System
- Represent the Airline while traveling with VVIP clients
- Possess the interpersonal skills to act as an integral member of Flight Crew for extended periods of time
- Flexible hours, travel, and some extended travel is required
- Ability to ensure proper handling of parts, units, and assemblies
- Ability to train and serve as a loadmaster
- Ability to train and serve in a Maintenance Operational Control (MOC) position
- Ability to adhere to strict tool control practices
- Ability to act as an onboard Flight Technician
- Ability to train on and safely operate all company Ground Support Equipment
- Ability to train on and operate Flightdocs™ maintenance software, Comply365® training software and Baldwin Aviation Safety & Compliance software
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office365
Education and Experience:
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
• Familiar with aircraft manuals and documentation
Hillwood is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hillwood Airways Company Overview
HILLWOOD Airways , a Perot Company, is a Part 121 Supplemental Air Carrier offering a superior travel option for both passengers and cargo to high-end corporate clients, sports teams, governments, entertainment and other special interest groups. As a provider of on-demand air charter services, our flights are both domestic and international and include occasional long-term work based in Europe. HILLWOOD Airways’ Part 121 certification was a strategic growth initiative by Hillwood designed to enhance the multi-modal global transportation capabilities of its 18,000-acre AllianceTexas Development in Fort Worth, Texas. Hillwood was founded in 1988 by Ross Perot, Jr. with the vision of becoming an industry leader in the development of industrial projects and master-planned communities. Today, it is ranked as one of the top real estate investment firms in the world and has a strong track record of successfully developing and acquiring real estate assets throughout North America and Europe. Hillwood is also consistently ranked as a top-twelve preferred employer in the DFW area.