Experienced AP technicians
- El Cajon, California
- Annual Salary $40,000.00 - $100,000.00
- Job ID
Experienced AP technicians job at High Performance Aircraft in El Cajon CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
High Performance Aircraft Inc. is seeking experienced A&P technicians to join our team with up to a $2,000 sign on bonus!
- 3 Consecutive Days Off
- 10-hour / 4-day work week (Monday thru Thursday or Tuesday thru Friday)
- 6:00am to 4:30pm or 7:00am to 5:30pm
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Leave. Company sponsored Health, Dental & Vision insurance. As well as a Simple IRA with employer match.
- Up to a $2,000 sign on bonus!
- Discounted flight training rates.
Education & Training:
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Certification required
- GA maintenance experience working on turbine aircraft preferred
- Maintenance experience working with Lear, Piper, Beechcraft aircraft preferred
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain and service aircraft
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components by following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications
- Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic and structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools
- Adjust, align and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges and test equipment
- Test engine and system operations using testing equipment and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions
- Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks
- Additional duties may be assigned
- Ability to pass a Security Background Check and drug/alcohol testing
Learn more about our company by visiting www.hpair.com
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
High Performance Aircraft Company Overview
Founded in early 1988 by President Michael C. Borden, High Performance Aircraft, Inc has grown from a small upstart into one of the most highly regarded sales organizations in the general aviation industry today.