Aerospace Technician Featured
- Tempe, Arizona
- Job ID
Aerospace Technician job at Heico in Tempe AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Looking for enthusiastic Men or Women with a Mechanical background for employment in the exciting and rewarding field of Aerospace. Previous experience in Aerospace preferred although not required. We are searching for someone with a strong mechanical skillset good work ethic and great attitude that wants to work for a Top performer in the Aerospace industry. Good reliable transportation ability to show up on time and willingness to learn required
Based in Tempe AZ Harter Aerospace is a global aerospace maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) organization licensed and certified by FAA EASA CAAC and JCAB that performs inspection testing repair and overhaul services on a variety of aircraft components. Harter Aerospace is comprised of strong technical and engineering support teams. Our facilities are equipped with a full range of state-of-the-art testing systems that are 100 percent compatible with OEM testing equipment. Every component inspected repaired or overhauled fulfills our customers stringent requirements. Harter Aerospace is a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation.
HEICO Corporation is a successful and growing technology-driven aerospace industrial defense and electronics company. For more than 60 years HEICO has thrived by providing customers with innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICOs products are found on large commercial aircraft regional business and military aircraft as well as on a large variety of industrial turbines targeting systems missiles and electro-optical devices. HEICO Corporation is a New York Stock Exchange listed company (NYSE: HEI and HEI.A) and has also been ranked as one of the 100 "Worlds Most Innovative Growth Companies" 100 "Best Small Companies" and 200 "Hot Shot Stocks" by Forbes over the past decade.
- Safety wire seal and prepare aircraft components for shipment.
- Perform restoration paint and repair detail parts as required for installation.
- Service and clean shop equipment including pressure washing cabinets and media blasting equipment.
- Read and understand technical data
- Produce detailed and accurate aircraft maintenance records
- Follow company policies
- Perform other shop tasks as requested
- US Citizen or resident status
- High school diploma or equivalent
- This is an entry level Aerospace position however 1 or more years mechanical background on any of the following fields is preferred but not required: Pneumatic systems Hydraulic systems Hydro-mechanical systems Electro-mechanical systems Aircraft repair Automotive/Motorcycle repair Test and inspection HVAC
- Reliable transportation
- Great attendance record
- Subject to random drug screening (safety sensitive position)
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Overtime may be required for production
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Heico Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.