- New Castle, Delaware
- Job ID
Tech job at HQ Aero Management in New Castle DE
Description, duties, responsibilities
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced AIRCRAFT STRUCTURES TECHNICIANS in NEW CASTLE DE
- The Aircraft Structures Technician is responsible for the repair modification and routine maintenance on aircraft as required; operates in compliance with company safety practices and performs other duties as assigned.
- Working on FAR 135 Aircraftcorporate aircraft Lear Jets Challengers Honda Jets Citations and others including King Airs.
- At least (5) years of experience working corporate aircraft Lear Jet Challenger Honda Jet Citation and others including King Air.
- Perform Annual Inspections oil changes and other General Aviation Maintenance.
- A&P License is a plus but not required.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Basic tools for heavy maintenance environment (Roll a Way toolbox)
- Ability to pass DOT background check.
- Criminal Background Check and Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening checks are mandatory.
- Full-Time Contract
- Available to work weekends and overtime if needed.
- Travel Pay Offered
- Able to read and understand the English language. Interpret maintenance manuals wiring prints and engineering drawings.
- High level of professionalism and attention to details. Able to take direction and fit in with the team.
- Good documentation skills for work performed and turnovers.
- Work with little or no direction.
- Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Good vision and depth perception.
- Work Environment: FAR Part 135 aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected by the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
HQ Aero Management Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.