PILATUS PC 12 PILOT Urgent
- Rosebud, South Dakota
- Job ID
PILATUS PC 12 PILOT job at Guardian Flight in Rosebud SD
Description, duties, responsibilities
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY? Enjoy our 2 weeks on/2 weeks schedule
LOOKING FOR A REWARDING JOB MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES? Join the largest EMS Team across the country
INTERESTED IN A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE? CHECK OUT WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k with company match, short term/long term disability, life insurance and accident insurance (company paid), paid time off and holiday pay, free medical transport service
HOW ABOUT AN ATTRACTIVE SIGN ON BONUS? We offer a $10,000 sign on bonus for this location
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated base.
- Ensures the aircraft is ready to be dispatched.
- Complies with all FAR requirements and Guardian requirements.
- Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Accurately completes all required paperwork.
- Educational improvement related to awareness of industry best practices.
- Ensures that all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated through the Operational Communications Center.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required, and is required for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotations.
- Upholds company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during a scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains a safety culture as a primary concern.
- ATP Certificate
- Current Medical Certificate (2nd class)
- 2500 Hours Total Time
- 1000 Hours PIC
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine PIC
- 500 Hours and/or 1 year Single Pilot IFR experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Previous EMS experience
- King Air C90 flight time
Pilots will be trained in the Pilatus PC-12. Housing provided while on duty.
We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
Guardian Flight Company Overview
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve. Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.