AV Technician Ogden UT 10K SIGN ON BONUS Featured
- Ogden, Utah
- Hourly $30.00 - $40.00
- Job ID
AV Technician UT 10K SIGN ON BONUS job at Guardian Flight in Ogden UT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Is this the right one?
The Avionics Technician will perform their duties and responsibilities as listed below in support of the company’s 14 CFR Part 145 Certified Repair Station and Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate. They will be expected to possess the experience and knowledge listed in the Minimum Qualification section below to ensure the maintenance and alterations performed on company aircraft are in accordance with the appropriate technical data and in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Guardian Flight is dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment with competitive compensation and benefits as listed below;
· Monday – Friday work schedule
$30-$40 Per Hour (DOE)
· $10,000 Sign on bonus (DOE)
· 96 hours of Paid Time Off your first year
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· 401k with company match
· 2x annual salary for Life Insurance/$350,000 Travel Insurance
· Company paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Employee discount program
· Current FAA Airframe Mechanic certificate (or the ability to obtain within 4 months of hire)
· Field maintenance experience maintaining avionics systems in modern complex Fixed Wing and / or Rotorcraft operated under an air carrier (14 CFR Part 135) certificate
· Documented experience performing avionics systems installations in modern complex aircraft.
· Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems
· Ability and willingness to gain a thorough knowledge of the company’s General Maintenance Manual, SOP Manual, and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
· Ability and willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and be on-call 24 hours a day during the scheduled duty period assigned
· Possess sound judgment and objectivity in critical decision-making situations
· Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining a safe and compliant aircraft
· Computer skills to include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Current FAA Airframe Mechanic certificate
· 3 years Fixed Wing Aircraft field maintenance experience with an EMS operator
· 3 years of experience maintaining aircraft avionics systems working as a repairman for a 14 CFR 145 Certified Repair Station
· Relevant experience maintaining aircraft systems and / or avionics systems on Beechcraft, Cessna, and Pilatus
This position is offered for an Avionics Technician who supports EMS operating / maintenance facility and bases configured with state-of-the-art avionics and EMS medical equipment installed on Fixed Wing Aircraft. You must be able to accomplish all technical and administrative functions on your own with no direct supervision.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Guardian Flight Company Overview
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve. Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.