PC12 Pilot Winner SD 10K SIGN ON BONUS Featured
- Winner, South Dakota
- Annual Salary $80,000.00 - $81,000.00
- Job ID
PC12 Pilot SD 10K SIGN ON BONUS job at Guardian Flight in Winner SD
Description, duties, responsibilities
WHO WE ARE:
We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Schedule is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Crew housing provided
- Expected yearly salary of $80,723 with potential to make more!
- $10,000 sign on bonus
- Company paid $350,000 travel insurance & 2X annual salary in life insurance.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision - Full benefits package
- Company paid short and long term disability insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- 4O1K retirement planning with match
- Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated base.
- Ensures the aircraft is ready to be dispatched.
- Complies with all FAR requirements and Guardian requirements.
- Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Accurately completes all required paperwork.
- Educational improvement related to awareness of industry best practices.
- Ensures that all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated through the Operational Communications Center.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required, and is required for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotations.
- Upholds company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during a scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains a safety culture as a primary concern.
Please note this is a single pilot IFR environment
- ATP Written Certification
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2500 Hours Total Time
- 1000 Hours PIC
- 100 Hours Night Flying
- 75 Hours Instrument Time
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Work is performed in a variety of settings to include field; emergency department and office environment. Work may be stressful at times.
• Requires prolonged sitting, lifting and bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Assistant Chief Pilot, Chief Pilot
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Guardian Flight Company Overview
Guardian Flight is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry. Guardian Flight has developed a proven business model that allows our programs to experience success in caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve. Our fleet includes King Air 90 and 200, Pilatus PC-12, and Learjet. Our teams fly in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming and Wisconsin.