External Internal Pilot Position Featured
- Madison, Alabama
- Job ID
External Internal Pilot Position job at Griffon Aerospace in Madison AL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Griffon Aerospace a leader in the exciting Unmanned Aerial System industry is seeking a highly skilled Pilot. The candidate will work in a rapid development environment where the projects will progress from design fabrication assembly and flight test phases in a short period of time. The successful candidate will be a highly organized self-starter who has direct hands-on experience assembling modifying repairing and flying aerial targets. The candidate must have strong prototyping experience and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- FAA Part 107 (in command) Certification for UAS Pilot.
- FAA Class II medical certificate or ability to qualify.
- 1 Year of Commercial UAS Piloting Experience
- Piccolo Experience A Must
- Understanding of The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and experience in UAS industry
- Must be able to utilize a variety of computer applications including MS Office and other on-line cloud storage and data transfer tools.
- Experience with carbon fiber fiberglass and resin
- Have hands-on experience with aircraft system assembly processes
- Have experience with common hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to read drawings and shop planning/work instructions
- Must have a safety-oriented attitude on and off-site
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management staff customers and industry
- Selected candidates will be required to complete a flight skills assessment using a small multi-rotor trainer aircraft and a fixed-wing aircraft
- Madison Alabama United States
- Competitive Salary/Comprehensive Benefits Package
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
ABILITY TO OBTAIN A SECURITY CLEARANCE
Griffon Aerospace Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.