H 60 Avionics Technician Nas North Island Featured
- Coronado, California
- Job ID
H 60 Avionics Technician Nas North Island job at General Dynamics Information Technology in Coronado CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Public Trust: NACLC (T3)
Requisition Type: Regular
Join General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the worlds most complex technical challenges. The H-60 / H-1 team is seeking an Avionics Technician to join their team at NAS North Island San Diego CA.
The Aircraft Avionics Technician performs electrical system upgrades to H-60 Airframe Platforms at NAS North Island and USMC Camp Pendleton.
- In addition you perform as a member of a field modification team at various locations where aircraft are located.
- Tasking will consist of MH-60S / R and UH-1Y and AH-1Z aircraft upgrades such as H-60 MMI DAIRCMS DALS IMDS HDTS HUD ASIST AMCM and H-1 FMV and DAIRCMS Upgrade integration among others.
- The Engineering Technician IV performs Routine assignment as TD s AFC s AYC AVC s or ECP incorporation.
- Personally owned tools are required and a minimum tool requirement list will be provided upon successful interview.
- 5+ years of aircraft avionics experience to include all facets of electronics maintenance installations upgrades and associated tasks
- Experience either in the military or commercial aviation industries
- Secret clearance required
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status or any other protected class.
General Dynamics Information Technology Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.