Bench Sheet Metal Mechanic Urgent
- Little Rock, Arkansas
- Hourly $30.00 - $35.00
- Job ID
Bench Sheet Metal Mechanic job at GAL Aerostaff in Little Rock AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
Build aircraft parts, sub-assemblies and assemblies using blueprints, CATIA models, company standards and/or work instructions.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works from blueprints, CATIA models, company standards, and work instructions and performs calculations using shop math to fabricate parts, and complete assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Modifies completed assemblies and sub-assemblies per engineering drawings.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in metal or composites, or related experience, or training from a technical school or military training.
- Able to work from blueprints, sketches or diagrams.
- Able to set up and operate all standard shop equipment.
- Must have required hand tools.
- Able to lift 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must not be allergic to resins, aluminum dust, glues, epoxy adhesives or fiberglass.
- Able to stand approximately 8 hours a day.
- Able to work well with other team members
Corporate AP Mechanic Tucson AZ
Corporate AP Mechanic Dallas TX
Mechanical Systems Engineer Wichita KS
Aircraft Cabinet Fabricator Little Rock AR
Aircraft Inspector Little Rock AR
Aircraft Upholsterer Little Rock AR
Aircraft Interior Installer Little Rock AR
Propulsion Engineer Wichita KS
Aircraft Systems Liaison Engineer Wichita KS
GAL Aerostaff Company Overview
GAL AEROSTAFF The adventure began in 2011 as the Technical Staffing division of GAL Aviation, a manufacturing company specializing in aircraft interiors. In 2013, the division was spun off into an independent entity as GAL AeroStaff Ltd. to facilitate independent leadership and an independent mandate to maximize its own potential. Since, GAL AeroStaff has provided its clients with a wide variety of aerospace services in more than 30 countries across all continents engaging both using local resource and expatriate workers. Our international presence and logistics expertise is an integral part of our business and fundamental to our flexibility and efficiency. Additional milestones: CORPORATE GAL AeroStaff exists to provide highly qualified Technical People Solutions and general staffing services to global aviation and aerospace companies. We are a member of the North American based GAL Aerospace Group of Companies which include aerospace engineering, manufacturing, and certification. PEOPLE Our industry specific focus allows an unparalleled responsiveness for people-based requirements and our experience, both in staffing and as an aerospace employer, leads to a success rate second to none. In addition to connecting local talent with local demand, GAL offers a unique foreign worker program allowing us to draw on new talent and untapped pools of qualified industry professionals around the world. PROJECT GAL AeroStaff is more than just a staffing company. Our extensive technical and operating expertise allows us to offer project-based solutions supporting aircraft leasing companies, operators, aerospace manufacturers, or Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO) facilities.
- Job Feed
- News Feed