Technologist Configuration Management Featured
- Chicago, Illinois
- Hourly $28.00 - $30.00
- Job ID
Technologist Configuration Management job at GAL Aerostaff in Chicago IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
BOMBARDIER - CHICAGO, IL
- Have a minimum of a college diploma or military training in aircraft maintenance or other aerospace disciplines.
- Have 5 to 10 years of experience in aircraft maintenance, operations, aerospace engineering or equivalent.
- Have knowledge of aircraft systems, technologies, and maintenance practices.
- Have knowledge of aircraft spare parts environments and practices.
- Have knowledge of HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule).
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Able to read and interpret Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalogs, as well as various engineering documents, such as reports, drawings, specifications, etc.
- Highly organized and able to plan and establish work priorities and you are capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Excellent at following through, closing the loop on Customer inquiries, providing detailed, high-quality, and accurate answers.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Have a general understanding of Initial Provisioning SPEC 2000 data elements.
- Have knowledge of MS Office systems and SAP systems.
- Proficiently in English and French.
- You are available to work on rotating work shifts (evenings, weekends, holidays, etc.).
To consider: Rate based on experience and can be negotiated during the interview
Executive Administrative Assistant Chicago IL
Aircraft Cabinet Fabricator Little Rock AR
Aircraft Inspector Little Rock AR
Corporate AP Mechanic Tucson AZ
Corporate AP Mechanic Dallas TX
Aircraft Upholsterer Little Rock AR
Aircraft Interior Installer Little Rock AR
Inspector Airworthiness Wichita KS
Propulsion Engineer Wichita KS
GAL Aerostaff Company Overview
GAL AEROSTAFF The adventure began in 2011 as the Technical Staffing division of GAL Aviation, a manufacturing company specializing in aircraft interiors. In 2013, the division was spun off into an independent entity as GAL AeroStaff Ltd. to facilitate independent leadership and an independent mandate to maximize its own potential. Since GAL AeroStaff has provided its clients with a wide variety of aerospace services in more than 30 countries across all continents engaging both using local resources and expatriate workers. Our international presence and logistics expertise is an integral part of our business and fundamental to our flexibility and efficiency. Additional milestones: CORPORATE GAL AeroStaff exists to provide highly qualified Technical People Solutions and general staffing services to global aviation and aerospace companies. We are a member of the North American based GAL Aerospace Group of Companies which include aerospace engineering, manufacturing, and certification. PEOPLE Our industry specific focus allows an unparalleled responsiveness for people-based requirements and our experience, both in staffing and as an aerospace employer, leads to a success rate second to none. In addition to connecting local talent with local demand, GAL offers a unique foreign worker program allowing us to draw on new talent and untapped pools of qualified industry professionals around the world. PROJECT GAL AeroStaff is more than just a staffing company. Our extensive technical and operating expertise allows us to offer project-based solutions supporting aircraft leasing companies, operators, aerospace manufacturers, or Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO) facilities.
- Job Feed
- News Feed