Critical Care Flight Nurse Hot
- Glasgow, Montana
- Job ID
Critical Care Flight Nurse job at Fusion Cell in Glasgow MT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Our Client invites you to explore an outstanding opportunity as a critical care transport nurse. Our Client is a premier emergency medical air transportation company known for its clinical excellence superior aviation program and reliable response in providing care to critically ill and injured patients. The Client operates three fixed wing airplanes out of its MT base for both regional and long-distance transports.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Montana Licensed RN preferred bachelor s degree
- Minimum of 3 years nursing experience with strong ICU and/or ER background
- Certifications in BLS ACLS PALS and critical trauma care
- Tolerating stressors of flight including but not limited to excessive motion vibration and extreme temperature variations
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision under pressure in a variety of stressful situations.
- Competitive Salary based on experience with potential to pick up additional shifts
- 401 (K) company match after 6 months
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid Time Off
- 12 and 24 hour shifts
- Stay at home when on call if living within 10 minutes from airport.
- Housing available on base during shift.
Fusion Cell Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.