AP Maintenance Technician
- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Hourly $24.00 - $40.00
- Job ID
AP Maintenance Technician job at Flightcraft in Lincoln NE
Description, duties, responsibilities
Flightcraft LNK, an Atlantic Aviation Company, is an FAA Certified Repair Station specializing in aircraft ranging from light single engine aircraft to midsize business jets. We are currently accepting resumes and actively recruiting for multiple new A&P openings at our Lincoln Nebraska location. We are looking for great people to become part of our small but mighty team of unique and outstanding individuals. We all work hard together to maintain practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and fun work environment. We believe that people matter, and our employees are the most important piece of our continued growth and success.
Key duties include:
- Performing routine inspections, preventative maintenance, repairs and alterations to customer aircraft as well as subsequent test runs as required to ensure safe aircraft operation.
- Being able to read, comprehend, and use FAA approved maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, FAA Airworthiness Directives, service bulletins, progressive inspection checklists, and other related maintenance documentation in order to effectively troubleshoot airframe, engine, avionics, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Completing required documentation accurately in accordance with both FAA and Flightcraft standards.
- Finishing work assignments within quoted or scheduled timetable.
Qualified candidates will:
- Possess a valid FAA issued Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
- Have a general working knowledge of aircraft engines and maintenance procedures.
- Be comfortable working on a small but mighty team and be willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Be familiar with aircraft tooling and quality maintenance methods.
- Have experience with basic equipment such as multimeters and calibrated tools.
- Be able to secure and maintain appropriate airport authority badging.
- Own a basic set of aircraft maintenance tools including a toolbox.
- Be able to perform work requiring lifting, pushing or pulling of objects in excess of 100 lbs. occasionally and objects weighing up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Preferred candidates will:
- Be familiar with GA piston and turboprop aircraft as well as Citation 525, 550 and 560 series aircraft.
Why Flightcraft LNK?
- THE PEOPLE! Truly awesome group of unique personalities who work well together, have fun at work and are willing to pitch in wherever needed to help each other out.
- Knowledgeable team waiting to share their experience, show you the ropes, expand your capabilities, and advance your career in aviation.
- Variety of aircraft and work assignments keep work interesting and different from day to day.
- Full-time day shift position working 40 hours per week Monday through Friday.
- Opportunities to volunteer for premium pay including overtime, call out services and on-call fees.
- Competitive pay rates from $22 to $40 per hour based on A&P Certification and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k plan with matching company contributions.
- Additional benefits including paid holidays off, sick and vacation time, and a tuition reimbursement program for career advancement.
- Company paid benefits including life insurance, health and wellness programs, and short and long-term disability insurance.
- Opportunities available at other Flightcraft locations in Portland and Eugene Oregon, Seattle Washington, Napa California, and Hailey Idaho.
Learn more about Flightcraft LNK and our other Flightcraft locations at www.flightcraft.com then head to the Atlantic Aviation Careers page drop a resume to apply if you’re excited about becoming a part of our team! We look forward to meeting you!
Flightcraft Company Overview
Flightcraft, an Atlantic Aviation Company, offers world class corporate aircraft maintenance facilities at locations in Lincoln Nebraska, Portland and Eugene Oregon, and Seattle Washington, as well as providing 24/7 AOG services at locations in Sun Valley and Napa Valley. Our outstanding team includes some of the most knowledgeable technicians in the business, offering employees opportunities to expand their capabilities and advance their careers in aviation with our rapidly growing company. Our goal is to simplify private aviation for our customers and employees and become the preferred private aviation option. We believe that people matter, and our employees are the most important piece of our continued growth and success. Flightcraft locations are FAA Certified Repair Stations specializing in providing top quality service for aircraft ranging from light single engine aircraft to midsize business jets. Our teams at Flightcraft are experts with the 500 series Citation line, King Air series aircraft, Falcon series jets, and are Beechcraft, Cessna, and Cirrus piston aircraft authorized service centers. Learn more about Flightcraft at www.flightcraft.com and our affiliate company Atlantic Aviation at www.atlanticaviation.com.