Flight Instructor Featured
- New Castle, Delaware
- Job ID
Flight Instructor job at FlightSafety International in New Castle DE
Description, duties, responsibilities
Date: Aug 24 2021
Location: New Castle DE US 19720
Company: FlightSafety International
Requisition #27554 Flight Instructor
Location: Wilmington Delaware Learning Center
FlightSafety International is the worlds premier professional aviation training company and supplier of flight simulators visual systems and displays to commercial government and military organizations. The company provides more than a million hours of training each year to pilots technicians and other aviation professionals from 167 countries and independent territories. Our Company operates the worlds largest fleet of advanced full flight simulators at Learning Centers and training locations all around the world.
FlightSafety offers pilot maintenance technician flight attendant and scheduler/dispatcher training for a wide range of business commercial and military aircraft both fixed-wing and helicopter. FlightSafety International is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.
The Flight Instructor delivers exceptional ground and simulator flight instruction in accordance with aviation regulations and FlightSafety Training principles.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct pilot ground and simulator training for clients receiving core specialty or enrichment training courses.
- Develop and prepare training materials that support training delivery to meet the client needs in accordance with the applicable curriculum.
- Evaluate and measure trainee progress and recommend for qualification or additional training.
- Complete accurate training records specific to each client aiding their success in achieving the requested objective(s).
- Identify client training issues and seek assistance prior to execution.
- Maintain Instructor qualifications in accordance with regulatory requirements.
CAREER LEVEL Professional: Intermediate
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS ABILITIES OTHER:
- Knowledge of aviation safety standards and practices
- Knowledge of common aviation regulations
- Ability to manage classes and teach effectively
- First-level facilitation skills
- First-level customer service skills
- Ability to be coachable and receive feedback to support development
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met and/or encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join a team dedicated to enhancing aviation safety. FlightSafety offers you the ability to be home with your family competitive salary excellent benefits and stability as demonstrated by over
70 years in business
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
FlightSafety International Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.