Warehouse Supervisor Urgent
- Berkeley, Missouri
- Hourly $20.00 - $21.00
- Job ID
Warehouse Supervisor job at FlexTek Resources in Berkeley MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Our client, PrimeFlight Cargo is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join their operations team at the Lambert International Airport. As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will serve as a leader in our warehouse operations team. You will perform a variety of duties including guiding aircraft, contributing to our cargo operations, setting schedules, and assisting with the management of team members.
Pay: $20- $21/ hr.
Shift: 11:15PM- 7:45AM (OFF: Sunday & Monday)
- Owns a mastery of ramp procedures, including aircraft guidance and cargo operations, and protocols for safety and cleanliness
- Sets schedules to ensure adequate coverage of all work areas
- Communicates regularly with management about staffing, scheduling, and procedures
- Monitors workers to ensure a safe working environment and verify that PrimeFlight regulations are followed
- Supervises workers, maintains sign-in sheets, and participates in disciplinary procedures
- Exceeds safety standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation
- SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Certificates & Licenses: Valid State Driver’s License with a verifiable safe vehicle operating record.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. The employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.
Work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Continuously stand and walk for 6-8 hours
- Repeatedly lift 50 pounds or more
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by the terminal environment
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
- Because the job involves heavy physical work, it is important to be physically strong.
We hope you are interested in joining our growing team and invite you to apply today!
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
FlexTek Resources Company Overview
Do you want to join a growing team in the exciting aviation services industry? If you are looking for a career you can grow with, and you work well in a team-oriented environment, we want to speak to you. Our client, PrimeFlight Cargo is always looking for safety and service-minded team members with a positive attitude to join their team. Advancement opportunities are also available across their network! Why work for PrimeFlight? Full time employees enjoy health benefits, 401K, paid holidays and more Take advantage of career advancement opportunities with our growing company across the US, Puerto Rico and Canada Work in a team environment focused on customer service, safety and quality PrimeFlight is an equal opportunity employer (AA/M/ F/D/V)