Aircraft Lead System Technician CVG
- Hebron, Kentucky
- Job ID
Aircraft Lead System Technician CVG job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Hebron KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Lead System Technician to join our team in Cincinnati, OH, US and Northern KY, US. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Lead System Technician is responsible for solving the most challenging and complex aircraft discrepancies on our customer aircrafts. As such we are looking for candidates who thrive on, and have a track record of, solving complex aircraft discrepancies. As part of a newly formed team, candidates will help create the blueprint for future Technical Services Teams at other locations. They are a working technician whose responsibility is to lead, guide and instruct the maintenance technicians at the direction of their supervisor. They will assist the supervisors in the performance of their duties and / or act as a working supervisor as needed. They will assure that the personnel under their leadership follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Repair, test, install, and maintain radar and radio equipment aboard aircraft.
- work on aircraft carriers to operate, adjust, and repair launching and recovery equipment such as catapults, barricades, and arresting nets.
- Disassemble the launch and recovery equipment, replace defective parts, and keep track of all maintenance activities.
- Assemble, repair, or replace aircraft parts such as cowlings, wings, and propeller assemblies and test aircraft engine operation.
- Perform all work assigned to him in accordance with approved Company maintenance procedures, for recording the work performed, and for assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by his signature.
- Report immediately to his supervisor any un-airworthy conditions discovered in the performance of his duties.
- Perform all work assigned to him / her in a safe manner and will report immediately to his/her supervisor any unsafe conditions discovered.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and/or Managers.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to read and write English. Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required. Must have Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities. He / She must hold the appropriate licenses for the work they will be supervising. Shall possess the knowledge and ability necessary to perform routine and other work required in order to control the personnel they will supervise and the quality and quantity of the work they will direct.
REQUIREMENT: Must have a Current Valid Driver’s License & valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
- Experience on B767-200/300 and/or 747-400/8: 10+ Years
- Experience in analyzing and developing troubleshooting plans is a must.
- Experienced in one or more of the following system disciplines:
- Powerplant; JT9, CF6-80A & CF6-80C2 engine experience.
- Avionics to include system diagnostic troubleshooting, wiring checks, pitot-static fault isolation, auto-flight systems, etc.
- Aircraft Pneumatic systems
- Aircraft Hydraulic systems
- Aircraft Electrical systems
- Aircraft ECS systems
- Must have eighteen (18) months of practical experience with a Part 121 or Part 145 operation as an Licensed A&P.
- Shall possess the knowledge and ability necessary to perform routine and other work required in order to control the personnel they will supervise and the quality and quantity of the work they will direct.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.