- Hebron, Kentucky
- Job ID
Tools Specialist job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Hebron KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering, the world’s most renowned Global Fleet Care MRO, is currently seeking multiple Tooling Specialists to join our team at our Cincinnati, Ohio Maintenance HUB.
We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
- Maintains tool room organization to “5S” standard
- Ensures tooling & equipment inventory is 100% accurate at all times
- Maintains check out/in of all tooling & equipment to ensure proper tool control
- Maintains LOTO tooling program to ensure tooling & equipment accountability prior to aircraft departures
- Maintains Atlas and FEAM calibration program for applicable tooling & equipment
- Operates various stores support equipment to move Atlas or FEAM materials and tools as required to other locations
- Creates Repair Orders or Atlas equivalent for tools and equipment to be calibrated or repaired.
- Receives and inspects tooling repair orders
- Update tools and reports in Atlas and FEAM tooling software systems
- Update tools and reports in FEAM share point.
- Request new or replacement tools
- Creates and maintains tooling kits as required
- Maintains defined record keeping system/s
- Tracks inventory and provides employees with shop items through distribution of company tools and supplies.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, FIS/CEBOS and TRAX system with basic data entry skills
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Capable to sit/stand and support shifts up to 12 hours with 3/4 - 4/3 shift pattern
- High School Diploma required.
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals with little direct supervision.
- Good attendance record.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of Word, Excel, TRAX and Outlook.
- Takes direction in a positive manner.
- Team-player with good verbal/written communication skills.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.