Maintenance Planner CVG
- Erlanger, Kentucky
- Job ID
Maintenance Planner CVG job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Erlanger KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Maintenance Planner assists the Maintenance department in providing the necessary maintenance resources and record keeping that is required to increase plant productivity. Must be able to identify and prioritize multiple projects and perform work with a constant awareness of improving processes. Preparation of reports, metrics, and other tracking tools will allow this employee to succeed.
- Review, analyze, print, and organize customer work packages for the maintenance department.
- Liaise with customer regarding any changes or corrections to work packages.
- Prepare daily Non-Routine status reports.
- Create Non-Routine customer work cards.
- Create parts and tooling requisitions as required.
- Close all task cards and non-routines in customers M&E system.
- Maintain the repair station premises in a clean and orderly manner
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Director of Maintenance.
Industry Competitive Compensation
- 4-day& 3-day Work Week available
- Medical Insurance, 401k & more competitive benefits
- Energetic & Technically Innovative Company Culture
- Paid Vacation Time & Sick Days
- Paid Technical Training
- Ability to understand and interpret the content of aircraft technical data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees throughout the organization and develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team in order to achieve established goals.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Must have excellent prioritization, organization, and analytical skills.
- Able to interface in a pleasant and professional manner with all departments, level of management, customers, and vendors.
- Able to complete assigned tasks, including follow-up assignments, in a timely manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Valid Airframe & Powerplant License preferred
- Experience in an aviation related field
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.