Aircraft Mechanic PDX
- Portland, Oregon
- Job ID
Aircraft Mechanic PDX job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Portland OR
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Aircraft Mechanic to join our team in Portland, OR, US.
We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the Approved Technical Publications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carriers maintenance control center as required.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Aircraft Mechanic TPA Tampa FL
Aircraft Mechanic PHX Tempe AZ
Aircraft Mechanic RIV Moreno Vally CA
Aircraft Fleet Mechanic Erlanger KY
Aircraft Mechanic SBD San Bernardino CA
Aircraft Mechanic DFW Grapevine TX
Aircraft Mechanic IAH Houston TX
Aircraft Mechanic AUS Austin TX
Administrative Assistant DEN Denver Co CO
EASA European Aviation Safety Agency B1 Level Columbus OH
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.
- Job Feed
- News Feed