Materials Specialist IAD Featured
- Dulles, Virginia
- Job ID
Materials Specialist IAD job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Dulles VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Efficiently work with all Company staff in the dispensing charging, ordering and stock of applicable parts, materials and supplies.
- Performs receiving and shipping of parts materials tooling and supplies.
- Maintains and files appropriate records.
- Complies with Company/Customer policies and procedures.
- Maintains warehouse area in a safe clean and orderly manner.
- Shipping and receiving of A/C components, expendable material and A/C tooling systems-wide.
- Pulls material, tooling and transfers to support line maintenance.
- Conduct cycle counts on inventory and audits of controlled material and other inventory functions.
- Perform other duties or functions as assigned.
- 1 Year Aviation Warehouse/Materials background preferred
- AS400 / PMI operating knowledge preferred
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Efficient in fast paced environment
- Must be able to obtain Airport ID and Driving endorsement
- Intermediate computer skills and program knowledge in multiple software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, SharePoint, Citrix.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.