Hangar Shift Manager CVG Urgent
- Erlanger, Kentucky
- Job ID
Hangar Shift Manager CVG job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Erlanger KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all aircraft maintenance activities during their shift, ensuring the customer’s requirements are met and the customer’s schedules are maintained.
- Assures that personnel under their management follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure the customer’s requirements for manning and material are fulfilled in a cost-effective manner.
- Liaison with the customer’s representatives to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Prepare written reports to Manager – Hangar Operations – CVG as required.
- Monitor maintenance schedule to ensure appropriate resources are allocated to accomplish all required work.
- Ensure that the company’s equipment, material, and manhours are being properly documented by supervision for billing.
- Ensure that company tooling, equipment and GSE is maintained in serviceable condition to support the line operation.
- Provide notification and written reports of accidents and incidents which result in personnel injuries or damage to equipment or property.
- Coordinate the efforts of the Leads in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and alteration of the customer’s aircraft.
- Ensure that the Company’s Turnover Log is being utilized and properly filled out in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure that the personnel under their management follow all applicable FAA / CFR rules and regulations and comply with the customer’s requirements and company policies.
- Conduct pre-shift briefings.
- Responsible for enforcement of company policy and, if necessary, initiates disciplinary action against the personnel under their supervision as required.
- Perform the requirements of an On-The-Job Instructor as needed.
- To impart practical knowledge of the specific course material in the On-The-Job venue.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager – Hangar Operations and/or Director of Maintenance – CVG.
- Current Valid Driver’s License & A&P License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write English.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.