Quality Department Administrative Assistant
- Miami Springs, Florida
- Job ID
Quality Department Administrative Assistant job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Miami Springs FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Quality Department Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of the Quality Department.
Duties and responsibilities consist of, but not limited to:
- Maintain Quality Department Audit Schedule
- Perform monthly distribution of Line Maintenance Work Order Numbers and A-Check work Order Numbers.
- Create and update FEAM manuals and forms.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management and see the programs through to completion.
- Maintain FEAM’s Document Control Program – create and issue documents (Read & Signs) to personnel.
- Prepare weekly Department meeting Agenda
- Responsible for maintaining the company SharePoint Site, Read & Sign Program, MyBoeingFleet, and Customer and Aircraft OEM Technical publication sites.
- Respond to internal and external questions and requests for information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent computer skills with various software systems. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, and Advanced Excel Skill)
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Preferred aviation experience (but not required).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- US citizenship or permanent resident alien status is required.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interested applicants may apply on FEAM’s Corporate web site at www.feam.aero
- FEAM (MIA), Miami Springs, FL.
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.