Aircraft Mechanic RIV Featured
- Moreno Vally,
- Job ID
Aircraft Mechanic RIV job at FEAM Aircraft Maintenance in Moreno Vally California
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carriers maintenance control center as required.
- 4-day & 3-day Work Week available
- Medical Insurance, 401k & more competitive benefits
- Energetic & Technically Innovative Company Culture
- Paid Vacation Time & Sick Days
- Paid Technical Training
- Must have a Current Valid Driver’s License & valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
- Preferred Experience on B747-400/800, B767-200/300 Aircraft Types
- At least 3 years experience
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance Company Overview
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.