Part 121 MD80 Captains and First Officers Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Job ID
Part 121 MD80 Captains and First Officers job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks. We are expanding our fleet and now have six MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America.
The right person with strong piloting and leadership skills can expect a quick upgrade and openings for Line Check Pilots and Instructors are available for those who have excellent mentoring skills. In return, you will receive a competitive rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits.
- An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate
- Current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Restricted Radio Telephone Operators Permit (FCC)
- PIC: 5000 hours total time, 1000 hours PIC Part 121 and must be qualified per 14 CFR Part 121.436
- SIC: 2000 hours total time, 250 MEL, and 250 Jet or Turboprop
- Current U.S. Passport
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation
- Current and qualified in a 121 Operation starts at 5th year pay
- Overtime pay
- Trip incentive pay
- Load pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k program with company matches up to 4%
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- CASS Carrier with full jumpseat privileges
- Known Crewmember (KCM) paid by Everts Air Cargo
- Schedule is 16 days on and 14 days off – Travel on scheduled days
- Full guarantee starts on Day 1
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.