Administrative Assistant of Maintenance Urgent
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $17.00
- Job ID
Administrative Assistant of Maintenance job at Everts Air Cargo in Fairbanks AK
Description, duties, responsibilities
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration, and charter operations. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for aviation is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Provide administrative support for the Director of Maintenance and Assistant Director of Maintenance, as well as the FAI, ANC, LRD, and EAA Maintenance Departments.
- Operate office machines such as photocopiers, scanners, fax machines, telephones, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Maintain and update filing systems. Prepare and process forms, documents, and correspondence for approval, according to established procedures. Proofread and rewrite documents as needed.
- Provide management and staff with accurate information by keeping all reference materials, including in-house manuals and Jeppesens, updated in an organized fashion and accurately interpreting all resource guides. Retrieve information from computers, hard files, manuals, and directories, as necessary.
- Assist with HR-related duties for the Maintenance Department, including Performance Evaluations, Counseling/Disciplinary Actions, and Performance Improvement Plans, as well as documenting their delivery and typing up notes for personnel files. Complete Payroll Change Notices and Termination Reports as needed. Track mechanics pay rates.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Requires knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, word processing systems/software (MS Office), managing files and records, designing forms (Adobe Acrobat) and other procedures and related terminology.
- Requires excellent interpersonal, time management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of employment, including file and record maintenance.
- Requires knowledge of technology used for training purposes or process an interest in learning the technological methods used in training.
- Driver’s License
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Generous paid time off
Compensation Starting at$17/hour
Requisition ID 403056066
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you would like to view a copy of our affirmative action plans, please contact us via email at .
Everts Air Cargo Company Overview
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.